Doctor insights on:
What Is The Cause For A Sharp Pain Under Right Rib Cage
Sharp pain that is sudden, comes and goes, under right rib cage, and sometimes around right breast. causes trouble breathing. What can this be?
Pleurisy: You're describing pleurisy. Since you take birth control pills, an unlikely but serious cause is a blood clot in your lung. The more likely cause is viral infection or even just muscular strain. But if this is new and because of the above, you need to be checked out to be sure it's not serious. ...Read more
Gallbladder: The most common cause would be gallstones. Other possibilities would be ulcer pain, reflux, pancreatitis and some types of liver disease. See your physician and get it checked out. ...Read more
Sharp pain on right side by rib cage that comes and goes. Also nauseous. What could be the cause of the pain?
Gallbladder?: This sounds like pain associated with cholecystitis or gall bladder disease. If pain associated with food intake, especially greasy foods, then it probably is the gall bladder. You should have an evaluation from your primary care doctor. ...Read more
See 1 more doctor answer
Pain: It is probably muscular and should disappear ...Read more
What is the cause of the sharp pain in my rib cage? All of my pain has occured while i was laying down and is always on my righ side. The pain comes very randomly and never lasts more than 4 or 5 seconds.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can cause pain under the right rib cage?
- What would abe the cause of a pain under left rib cage?
- What is the pain under my right rib cage?
- What causes pain under the right rib cage?
- What causes sharp pain under right rib cage?
- What causes pain in the right side under rib cage?
- What can cause pain under the bottom of your left rib cage?
- When i exhale i get a sharp pain on the left rib cage what can this be
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free