Doctor insights on:
What Is The Brown Discharge After My Period
The menstrual cycle begins with the shedding of the uterine lining, resulting in bleeding from the vagina. A few weeks later, one ovary releases an egg and the uterine lining thickens in preparation for a potential pregnancy. Pregnancy can occur at this stage if sperm fertilizes the egg. If the egg is not fertilized, the egg will leave your body and ...Read more
Yes: Brown equals old blood. If this is right after your period then you are just passing some of the blood that has been siting at the back of the vagina. ...Read more
No: You describe what most likely is old blood. ...Read more
I don't usual have brown discharge after my period but I finished my period on Sunday but still brown discharge will this go away?
Old blood: Brown equals old blood that has been sitting at the back of the vagina. Very normal. ...Read more
It may be the : Beginning of your period - an early start with release of some old blood. Take care. ...Read more
Brown discharge : May be older, deoxygenated blood. However if you develop discharge that has an odor, causes redness, swelling, itching or pain - please seek medical evaluation. ...Read more
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is this brown discharge after my period?
- What is the brown discharge before and after my period?
- What is the brown discharge after period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I had brown discharge after my period
- After my period i get brown discharge
- Brown discharge two weeks after my period
- Brown discharge before and after my period
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free