Doctor insights on:
What Is The Blood Sugar Level Of A Normal Person
Information: The norma range is 80-110 mg%.Get a more detailed answer ›
The blood sugar concentration or blood glucose level is the amount of glucose (sugar) present in the blood of a human or animal. The body naturally tightly regulates blood glucose levels as a part of metabolic homeostasis. Glucose is the primary source of energy for the body's cells, and blood lipids (in the form of fats and oils) are primarily ...Read more
• I am diabetic since 5 years,for the last 5 years my fasting blood glucose in between 125-134 mg/dL and my blood sugar level two hours after eati?
No specific question: The fasting blood sugar results you are providing do indeed point to diabetes. Are you under the care of a physician and being treated for the diabetes? If you are on medication I would advise that you follow up with your physician to discuss your results. Heed the lifestyle advice that your doctor gives you, changing your diet and exercising will greatly affect you long term outcome. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Yes but it takes har: Diabetes can be reversed as long as it is in the prediabetes stage. But it requires a lot of effort to make lifestyle changes. This would include getting the weight down to a healthy level...Losing 5-10% of body weight is required. This can be done with reduction in caloric intake(eating less) and exercising daily for minimum of 30 minutes. More than half of the folks can bring down their sugar. ...Read more
NO, IT'S NOT: It just another of the millions of internet and supplement scams that take your money, don't help you, and could potentially put toxins into your body. You don't know what's in the pill or how it's supposed to help you -- then why on earth would you pay money to do that to yourself? Don't get your medical information from friends, tv or the internet. See diabetes.Org or your doctor. ...Read more
No: It's just another internet scam. Don't waste your money. Listen to your doctor instead. Don't get your medical information from tv, friends, or the internet. ...Read more
Is a blood sugar level of 138 normal for a 106lb 24 year old female normal when she hasnt eat anything for five hours?
I normally wake up with a blood sugar level of 7.2mmol/l . Is this normal? I don't take any medicine nor sugar. Advise.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the sugar content in blood for a normal person?
- What is the normal sugar level in blood?
- What is a normal blood sugar level?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the normal blood sugar level for diabetics?
- What is the normal blood sugar level for children?
- What is the normal range for blood sugar level?
- What is normal blood sugar level during pregnancy?
- Talk to a diabetes specialist online for free