Doctor insights on:
What Is The Blood Oxygen Saturation Levels Are Supposed To Be After Tetralogy Of Fallot
Oxygen sat curve: If you look at the p50 or oxygen saturation curve, anything above 90% is ok for the hemoglobin to unload as it gets into the tissues and supply them. As the curve goes down to 75% about pao2 of 45, this nears the saturation in the veins where unloading of oxygen to the tissues including heart muscles becomes difficult and there will be eventual death as it gets lower than that. ...Read more
My blood oxygen saturation is 96% but can there be chances that my blood is not circulation properly to my skin?
In a person with sleep apnea, what causes the rises and falls in oxygen saturation of arterial blood during sleep?
Sleep apnea: Sleep apnea is defined as stopping breathing for 10 seconds. During that time, the body is not getting any oxygen. In addition , there can be instances that last less than 10 seconds, or where a less than adequate effort to breath is attempted. These also reduce the oxygen intake. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Can u help me read this blood test ?, i forgot to put every thing it it last timephysical examination: temperature 37 degrees celsius, pulse 132,
respiratory rate 18, blood pressure 106/45, oxygen saturation 93% with
oxygen at 3 liters per minute by nasa
Why do I get daily attacks of shortness of breath when my peak flow, oxygen saturation, pulse, temperature, blood test and EKG results are all normal?
Breath: Many things can cause you to feel short of breath. One of the most common is a panic attack. Are you prone to them? Other medical conditions such as congestive heart failure with volume overload are frequently seen in elderly patients. Other heart conditions and pulmonary conditions can cause this as well. In a young healthy person such as yourself a panic attack seems more likely. See your Dr ...Read more
Several factors: Several factors determine oxygen saturation. These include the amount of oxygen you breathe, the ability of the lungs to extract oxygen, the amount of red cells to carry oxygen, the ability of the heart and blood vessels to deliver oxygen to tissues, and efficiency of organ to use oxygen, any problems affecting these can cause low saruration. Treating a disease, exercise, supplemental o2 may help. ...Read more
- What is your blood sugar level supposed to be?
- What are blood sugar levels supposed to be?
- What are the causes of low blood oxygen level?
- What are the active chemical components of bitter melon that help to lower blood sugar levels?
- What is your blood sugar supposed to be after eating?
- What is considered the desired level for blood cholesterol to lessen the risk of heart disease?
- What is the normal saturation level of oxygen?
- What time of the month is it best to have unprotected sex and not be pregnant?
- What is your white blood cell count supposed to be?
- What are the potential consequences of high bilirubin levels in the blood?