Doctor insights on:
What Is The Biological Difference Between Vaginal Bleeding And Your Period
PeriodsR predictable: Normal menstrual periods are cyclical or predictable. The bleeding comes from shedding the lining of the uterus in response to the cyclical change in your hormone levels. Vaginal bleeding (vb) is unpredictable and may be related to various things including trauma, infection, tumors, medications, atrophy, etc. Abnormal vaginal bleeding should be evaluated by your physician. ...Read more
get checked: A speculum exam can tell the source of bleeding, and of course knowing the date of your last period. ...Read more
Menstrual bleeding : Is one source of bleeding. Women can bleed vaginally for other reasons as well. ...Read more
Vaginal Bleeding: A period is a synchronized, timed shedding of the lining of the uterus, typically monthly over a period of 3-7 days. It occurs only if you ovulated. A period results in vaginal bleeding, but other things can cause the bleeding as well, such and problems with the uterine lining, hormonal issues, endometrial or cervical cancer, even tears anywhere in the lower genital tract. ...Read more
maybe same: A period is the shedding of the lining of the uterus. When the lining shed, the blood comes out the vaginal other sources of bleeding from the cyst could be a laceration or cut in the vagina or a tear. Alesion on the cervix can also cause bleeding which comes out the vaginal. ...Read more
You might not: If the bleeding is occurring at regular intervals, it probably is your period. Your physician with more information would be able to give you a better answer. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the difference between a period and implantation bleeding?
- Difference between pregnancy bleeding and period
- Difference between implantation bleeding and period
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the difference between spotting and bleeding?
- How to know difference between period and implantation bleeding?
- What is the difference between spotting and a period?
- What are the differences between irregular bleeding and menstrual bleeding?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free