Doctor insights on:
What Is The Besy Treatment For Veruccas
Cantharidin: Your doctor "paints" cantharidin on your wart and covers it with a bandage. This is generally painless. The cantharidin causes the skin under the wart to blister, lifting the wart off the skin. When the blister dries, the wart comes off with the blistered skin. You may feel some pain when the skin blisters. When you see your doctor again, he or she will remove the dead skin and may retreat. ...Read more
Yes: Yes, if it was treated with liquid nitrogen. ...Read more
I have a wart on my finger that doesn't want to go away i've tried the freeze away treatment multiple times and still hasn't gone away any solutions?
I'm treating my plantar wart with aldara (imiquimod) and tagamet. It's much less tender now but hasn't diminished in size very much. Is the treatment working?
Aspirin: Aspirin can be made into an over the counter wart treatment inexpensively by soaking Aspirin on water and making it into paste and applying it to wart. Cover with duct tape amd this will peel amd macerate the wart without pain. It will gradually peel away. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Picked off middle of wart w/ tweezers after it came back even after treatment was done. Now its black around edges and hole in middle. This normal?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the treatment for colitis?
- What is the treatment of migraine?
- What is treatment for gout?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is lipolaser treatment?
- What is the treatment for a stroke?
- What is the treatment for spinal stenosis?
- What is peeling treatment?
- What is tha treatment of horniya?