Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Way To Treat Skin That Is Oily With Dry Patches
Cream: Over the counter steriod creams might help. Creams usually have a drying effect that will help with the oily skin. The dry spots might get worse. Clean the skin with a white non-perfumed soap (i usually reccommend lever 2000 or dial), then apply a thin layer of steroid cream mixed with a few drops of water, and finish with a thin layer of bag balm or eucerin plain. Max is twice a day , . ...Read more
Under the chest area, my skin is flake/scale like dry skin. A straight line from left side to right side for the last 6 years. What is this? Treatable
Rash: sounds like intertrgio. it can be treated with creams. better see your physician in person to be sure. ...Read more
I have a white patch on my skin, near my neck that appears occasionally. Is it something that is treatable?
Difficult to answer: Please get it checked by your doctor. ...Read more
ACMS members: It is important that you verify that your mohs surgeon is recognized as a fellowship-trained surgeon. Only members of the american college of mohs surgery (acms) are fellowship trained to perform mohs surgery. All members and fellows of the acms are listed on their website directory. The link to the acms website: http://www.Mohscollege.Org/. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Gently: As we age the skin gets thinner with less cushion underneath. It is more susceptible to infection, tears, irritation and pressure ulcers(bed sores). Keep older skin dry, moisturized and covered against the elements. Unfragranced , super-fattedand hypoallergenic products are probably best. ...Read more
See Dermatologist: You need to have the dark spots evaluated to determine what they are, then they can be treated properly. Most dark spots are ok but should never be taken for granted. See your skin doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best and safest way to remove a cyst that is just under the skin?
- What is the best way to treat tourettes sindrome in an adolescent with adhi?
- What is the best way to treat a sunburn on your face?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best moisturizing face cream for women with oily skin?
- What is the best way to get rid of unwanted facial hair when dealing with pcos?
- What is the best way to treat sore gums in your mouth?
- What is the best way to treat psoriasis of the scalp?
- Talk to a dermatologist online