Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Way To Stop Bleeding
Lots of answers: There are so many questions to be answered - pregnant? Prior surgery or abnormal pap's? Ever happen before? Where is the pain? How much bleeding? Time for your period? I would definitely see your obgyn to be examined and treated. Good luck! ...Read more
Asking Impossible: I am not sure what you mean since the question is lacking any details. But, the best and first way to stem bleeding is by applying direct pressure. ...Read more
Pinch nose >10 min: Sit up straight and tip your head slightly forward (not back). Use your thumb and forefinger to firmly pinch the soft part of your nose shut. The nose consists of a hard, bony part and a softer part made of cartilage. Nosebleeds usually occur in the soft part of the nose. Keep pinching for a full 10 minutes without checking (this helps form clot). Adults and kids use same technique. ...Read more
What is the best way to predict whether or not someone will have a bleeding tendency after surgery?
Still begin: At day one of your actual period. ...Read more
Bacitracin ointment: You most likely have a folliculitis which is an infection of the hair follicles inside your nose. This hurts a lot and bleeds from time to time. Bacitracin or polysporin ointment put inside your nose with a clean finger (not a qtip) 4 to 5 times a day can help a lot. If it does not clear within 10 days you need to see an ENT doctor. Stay away from neosporin or neomycin as this med can irritate. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best way to stop a cough?
- What is the best way to stop smoking?
- What is the best way to clean my vagina daily?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best way to get rid of chest congestion in 10 month old baby?
- What is the best way to treat a sunburn on your face?
- What is the best way to get rid of tinea versicolor?
- What is the best mouthwash to use for helping bleeding gums?
- What is the best way to stop dizziness?