Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Way To Sterilize Bottles And Nipples
Why ever?: This is a practice that dates back to a time when moms made formula from evaporated milk and had to boil the milk to make it digestible.City water supplies were also inconsistent. Today it is a waste of time unless you are unsure of your water.A good bottle brush, and hot soapy water will work well for both. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I am only breast feeding my baby , when I use the breast pump do I have to sterilize it after each time or just wash it with soap and water?Knowing that I pump my milk 7 times a day in order to decrease the flow from my nipple to help the baby eat without
Breast pump: It is alright to just wash theglass portion with warm soap and water after each use and drop it in the dishwasher once a day. ...Read more
Hygiene: Al three options are normal and common. A doctor should not have an opinion about hygiene. ...Read more
Surgery: Surgical release of short milk ducts.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best way to get rid of hand warts fast and without pain?
- What is the best and safest way to remove a cyst that is just under the skin?
- What is the best way to detox your body from alchol and drugs?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best and easiest way to firm up the triceps muscle of the upper arm?
- What is the best way to get rid of hand joint pain and be more flexible?
- What is the best way to lose weight and tone up in 30 days?
- What is the best way to take care of my nipples while breastfeeding?
- What is the best way to clean bottles and pacifiers?