Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Way To Sprain Your Ankle
-R used interchangeably. They refer 2 injuries 2 mucles & ligaments. 3 degrees: 1=tweaked or hurts but no harm no foul, 2=damage 2 the structure with some bleeding & prolonged pain,but with ice, time , rest,& activity modification they heal over a few weeks,3=a complete disruption such as an ACL tear. If this happens in a muscle body, there's no repair available, painful, ...Read more
OTC Ankle brace: You're better off using an otc brace or splint that trying to tape yourself up at home. It's not as easy as the professional trainers make it look. You could also just see a podiatrist - many of us stock simple braces for simple sprains. These will protect the ligaments of the ankle - that's what they are designed for. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What is the best way to i increase ankle strength. I have sprained and strained and torn muscles and ligaments and tendons so often they won't rebuild?
Rebuild : I would see a physical therapist that specializes in sports injuries and they will come up with a regimen plan for you to strengthen your ankles , keep in mind when you have an injury to a ligament and there are many around the ankle they do not heal with the same strength do to scar tissue formation that is not as strong as the original ligament. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See below: There is usually some type of trauma or injury followed by bruising, swelling and pain. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Easy way to sprain your ankle
- Easiest way to sprain your ankle
- How to sprain your ankle the easy way?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best course of treatment for a sprained ankle?
- What to do when you sprain your ankle?
- Best shoes for sprained ankle
- What is the easiest way to break your ankle?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free