Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Way To Sleep With A Broken Wrist
Any comfortable one: A broken wrist, if properly treated will allow you to sleep in any position of comfort. It is best that you sleep in a positon where you can elevate your writs above the level of the heart. This will ususally mean on you back or on the side of the unaffected wrist. Casting and splinting and the need to elevate and of course, any pain, will dictate your sleeping position. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How to sleep with a broken wrist? Constant throbbing and the splint gives my thumb redness and blisters. Are there any good positions?
Fix it: See your doctor who will take an x-ray. Once the fracture is determined, then either a cast or surgery will be recommended. It is dependent on where the fracture is, your age, the pattern of the fracture and a few other factors. Bottom line is see your orthopedic surgeon and get an xray. ...Read more
Depends: Depends on the bones bronke, the extent of the break the nature of the break and the treatment you have recieved and any delay you had in treatment or diagnosis. If it is a navicular bone fracture, there can be difficulties. If there was a dislocation, that can cause problems as well. Make sure you have good follow up with an orthopedist or someone skilled in treatment of these fractures. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best position to sleep when you have a broken wrist?
- What is the best way to deal with a loss of a loved one?
- What is the best way to treat a sunburn on your face?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best way to care for a popped blister?
- What is the best way to help a mid fractured humerus heal?
- What is the best way to treat anemia with polycystic ovarian syndrome?
- Have a mildly retroflexed uterus what is the best way to get pregnant
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free