Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Way To Recover From A Torn Tendon In The Foot
Depends: Depends on the tendon torn, the degree of tear, the ability to repair with non-surgical means versus surgical means, ability to rest, splint, not use the area, time on crutches, boot splint, or other and the type of physical therapy your get. See a reputable orthopedist or sports medicine physician and get an evaluation. You may need to see a foot and ankle trained ortho to see you. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If its torn: I would see a foot doc for further evil and treatment. If function is lost, repair of the tendon may be a consideration. If a longitudinal treat is present immobilization is recommended. Depending on your level of activity, a decision between conservative and surgical management will need to be made. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Any recommendations for a good foot and calf doctor in the san diego area? Feet/achille's tendon rupture and torn calf muscle. Conserve treat no work.
Depends: Some tendon can be torn and heal with immobilization. Some tendons require surgery to put the tendon ends together for proper healing to take place. ...Read more
Medical intervention: An evaluation and treatment by an orthopedic surgeon or a podiatrist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best way to bring the swelling down on the eye from a maschito bite?
- What is the best way to remove a contact lens that u lost in your eye?
- What is the best way to heal the torn tendons around my left shoulder?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best not invasive way to look at a problem in my large intestine?
- What is the best way to help get free from a meth addiction?
- What is the best way to move from a low residue diet to a high fiber diet?
- What is the best possible way to lose weight and stay in a routine?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free