Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Way To Prevent Scurvy
Scurvy is also known as Vitamin C deficiency. Scurvy is a disease that results from vitamin C deficiency. Symptoms of scurvy include loosened teeth with gum disease. Skin bruises easily and becomes rough & may have small petechial hemorrhages. The person likely feels tired, has severe joint pain, suffers from mood changes & poor wound healing. Once scurvy becomes quite advanced it can cause yellow skin, swelling of the body, ...Read more
Rest: While there's no guaranteed pill or medicine to get rid of a cold (although vitamin c has had mixed results), the best thing you can do is rest. Avoid alcohol (it could irritate your throat more), heavy exertion, and exposure to smoke. Colds usually get better no matter what you do. Hope you feel better soon! ...Read more
Slow down: Behavioral sex therapy techniques like 'stop start' exercises can be effective, especially when employed with an understanding supportive partner. Ssri medication often delays ejaculation. This side effect of the antidepressant can be used for therapeutic benefit in premature ejaculation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best way to prevent movement of my baby at night?
- What is the best way to prevent a gum disease?
- What is the best way to prevent osteoporosis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best way to put your baby to sleep to prevent sids?
- What is the best over-the-counter drug to prevent premature ejaculation?
- What is the best way to clean my vagina daily?
- What is the best way to relieve tooth or gum pain using over-the-counter meds?
- What is the best way to prevent striae marks?