Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Way To Hold Your Wrists When Typing
Straight: Straight and unbent.Get a more detailed answer ›
Neutral position.: Frequent typing might increase the risk to suffer from various pain symptoms in the wrists and fingers since you put stress on nerves passing between the lower arm and hand. The best position to minimize pain is to support the base of the hand on a soft pad and have the wrists bent slightly upwards. Frequent rests are important. ...Read more
Could be.: You should always give a break by moving around and exercising your wrists and have a good support for typing. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best way to treat a sunburn on your face?
- What is the best way to sleep with a broken wrist?
- What is the best way to get rid of unwanted facial hair when dealing with pcos?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best way to treat sore gums in your mouth?
- What is the best way to sprain your ankle?
- What is the best way to detox your body from alchol and drugs?
- What is the best way to remove a contact lens that u lost in your eye?
- What is the best way to get pregnant when you dont get your period every month?