Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Way To Get Rid Of The Dark Skin Caused By Lichen Amyloidosis
Is laser treatment suitable to treat lichen amyloidosis? A local doctor suggested this method but i'm going to be the first to try, if i agree to it.
Possibly: It might help. You would probably need several treatments to see if it goes away. ...Read more
I have been diagnosed with lichen amyloidosis without proper test conducted by a dermatologist at malaysia. Should i get 2nd opinion?
Lichen Amyloidosis: Lichen amyloidosis (la) is a type of primary localized cutaneous amyloidosis clinically characterized by persistent pruritic, hyperkeratotic papules commonly distributed on the shins and histopathologically characterized by amyloid deposits in the papillary dermis. Fractional laser if effective. No sexual side effects have been shown for this condition on the shins. ...Read more
How chronic is lichen amyloidosis? I have been having it on my upper back for more than 10 years now.. Its itchy once a while..
Long-lasting: This may or may not remit someday. You're fortunate to have only some itching; this can be extremely uncomfortable. From my reading, topical DMSO or menthol may be helpful. Like anyone else with a chronic and difficult disease, learning more about it will be helpful. I appreciate your proactive approach writing. Good luck. ...Read more
No: Ed only improves the appearance. But it also creats new sacrs. Ed is not the answer. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Dark skin caused lichen amyloidosis
- Best way to get rid of dark spots on face
- What is the best way of getting rid of skin tags under the armpit?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best way of getting rid of skin tags on my neck?
- What is the best way of getting rid of skin tags from under the armpit?
- Best way to get rid of spots under the skin
- Best way to get rid of under skin pimples
- Talk to a dermatologist online