Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Way To Get Rid Of The Dark Skin Caused By Lichen Amyloidosis
There are several types of amyloid which is an abnormal protein made by the body. When amyloid deposits into normal tissue such as skin, joints, liver, heart, etc, the condition is known as amyloidosis. Symptoms vary depending on what part of the body is effected. Consider going to an academic center to have it diagnosed and treated, because of ...Read more
Is laser treatment suitable to treat lichen amyloidosis? A local doctor suggested this method but i'm going to be the first to try, if i agree to it.
Possibly: It might help. You would probably need several treatments to see if it goes away. ...Read more
I have been diagnosed with lichen amyloidosis without proper test conducted by a dermatologist at malaysia. Should i get 2nd opinion?
Itchy papules: ?his is the most common form of primary localised cutaneous amyloidosis. It presents as an intensely itchy rash on the shins, thighs, feet, and forearms. Lesions consist of multiple raised spots (papules) that are scaly and red/brown in color. More common in people of chinese descent and in males 50-60 yrs of age. It may be associated with multiple endocrine disorders. ...Read more
No: It cannot be cured but they are meds that can be extremely effective in controlling the disease. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best way to get rid of a skin black splotchy growth scraping?
- What is the best way to get rid of chest congestion in 10 month old baby?
- What is the best way to get rid of tinea versicolor?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the fastest way to get rid of a boil and heal the skin up?
- What is the best way to get rid of unwanted facial hair when dealing with pcos?
- What is the best way to get rid of hand warts fast and without pain?
- What is the best way to get rid of pancreatitis?
- Talk to a dermatologist online