Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Way To Get Rid Of Pancreatitis
Treat the cause: In the short term, the treatment is to "rest" the organ by inserting a feeding tube into the gut below the level at which pancreas enters. This removes food stimulation, allowing the organ to sit quietly without secreting hormones or enzymes. In the long term, the best treatment is to treat the cause, which is often excessive alcohol intake. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Jaundice: You are jaundiced. See your treating physician. ...Read more
Emergency room: Go to your local emergency room. You are legally entitled to being treated. You may be admitted or treated as an out patient. Most hospitals and doctors treat a large number of uncovered patients every day. Most states or regions have free clinics you can link up with. It might nt be as convenient as you want but it is available. ...Read more
Depends on cause: Pancreatitis can be caused by gallstones, medications, high triglycerides, a tumor, and several other causes. The treatment depends on the underlying cause. Most often it starts by hospitalizing patient and giving them IV fluids and restricting oral intake for a period of time. ...Read more
Find cause of panc: Cerebral palsy is not a cause of pancreatitis. Some people with CP may have an underlying mitochondrial disorder which can also cause pancreatitis. People with CP may be put on medications that can cause pancreatitis. I would carefully at meds. Also, should rule-out gallstones. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best way to get rid of headaches?
- What is the best way to get rid of hiccups?
- What is the best way medicine to get rid of diarrhea?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best way to get rid of stomach fat?
- What is the best way to get rid of whiteheads?
- What is the best way to get rid of acne?
- What is the best way to get rid of belly fat?
- Talk to a hepatologist online for free