Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Way To Get Rid Of Constipation
Not easy: Some common sense advice- try drinking lots of liquids daily at least 6- 8 glasses of water, add some prune juice, try some over the counter stool softeners/ laxatives as needed. If constipation gets worse, you may need to see a GI doc. I guess some people just don't have a fast gastro-intestinal motility than others. Make it a habit to poop daily. Otherwise, you will be full of s_ _ _ so they say. ...Read more
It won't, instead...: Docusate (per PDR) helps moisten & soften hard, dry stools. It is not a true laxative, but facilitates natural defecation, usually within 12 to 72 hours. This is safe &available for anyone over 2. Advice assumes normal GI anatomy without inflammation, stenosis, extrinsic or instrinsic obstruction. Change in bowels is a "red flag" like weight loss or blood in stool that needs evaluation if ongoing. ...Read more
How do I gently get rid of constipation? I have been on muralax for 3 days and don't want to go to the dr. Or hospital.
Try : A different otc medicine if there are no allergies u can try a product that has senna to stimulate the bowels, also a fleets enema but do one or the orher for staters, drink lots of water and increase ur fiber intake, any very bad pain or abdominal bloating or not going in another two or three days see ur dr. ...Read more
How can someone get rid of constipation?Apart from strong laxatives are there any home remedies or foods for relieving the condition?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best way to get rid of chest congestion in 10 month old baby?
- What is the best way to get rid of tinea versicolor?
- What is the best way to get rid of a ingrown toenail?
- What is the best way to get rid of unwanted facial hair when dealing with pcos?
- What is the best way to get rid of hand warts fast and without pain?
- What is the best way to get rid of pancreatitis?
- What is the best way to get rid of a callus?
- What is the best way to get rid of a cough fast?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online for free