Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Way To Get Rid Of Chest Congestion In 10 Month Old Baby
Supportive care: Chest congestion in an infant or young child can be a very frustrating symptoms to treat. Over the counter cough and cold medicine are not recommended for children under the age of four. Often you can provide some relief with nasal saline sprays and suction of the nose, vapor rubs on the chest and a cool mist humidifier in the room. If things worsen, make an appointment to see the pediatrician. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
10 month old baby with sudden onset of chest congestion. No fever, has cough. Am doing everything possible at home. Could it be allergies?
Cause: See your doctor and find out what's causing your symptom. ...Read more
What is the best way to treat my infant chest congestion? No heavy breathing, and she's still eating good. She just coughs a lot.
Depends : On the cause. In general removing dairy can help. Allergies can lead to chronic congestion, and many times simple diet changes can help. Elderberry twice a week as prevention can help (made from sambucus and sambucus if good for mucous) I use a lot of a product called air tea (www.Franzcenter.Com) and that works wonders. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best way to get rid of tinea versicolor?
- What is the best way to get rid of a ingrown toenail?
- What is the best way to get rid of unwanted facial hair when dealing with pcos?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best way to get rid of pancreatitis?
- What is the best way to get rid of a cough fast?
- What is the best way to get rid of a sinus infection?
- What is the best way to get rid of poison ivy whuile pregnant?
- Talk to a pediatrician online