Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Way To Get Clear Skin
Fair skin: Assuming you are asking about light colored skin, then avoiding sun exposure will provide the lightest level of skin tone that your body will naturally provide. Additionally, you reduce the risk of future skin cancer by staying out of the sun. There are skin bleachers on the market, but ensure you know what is in them to avoid toxicity. A doctor can provide prescription grade lighteners as well ...Read more
What is the best way to get my skin back to normal after accutane? My skin is very thin & blemishd still 2 months after. I went through 4 months of it
Determine Cause: Skin discoloration may have many etiologies including local irritation, hormonal imbalance, pregnancy, excessive sun exposure, or drug reaction. Evaluation by a dermatologist will aid in this determination in order to provide the appropriate treatment. Reduction of sun exposure and use of a broad spectrum sunscreen will help. ...Read more
Depends on diagnosis: You may have keratosis pilaris? Keratosis pilaris is a common skin condition in which a protein in the skin called keratin forms hard plugs within hair follicles. Symptoms include small bumps that look like "goose bumps" on the back of the upper arms and thighs. Treatment includes moisturizing lotions to soothe the skin that contain urea, lactic acid, glycolic acid, salicylic acid, and retinol. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best way to get rid of a skin black splotchy growth scraping?
- What is the best way to get rid of chest congestion in 10 month old baby?
- What is the best way to get rid of tinea versicolor?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the fastest way to get rid of a boil and heal the skin up?
- Have a mildly retroflexed uterus what is the best way to get pregnant
- What is the best way to get rid of unwanted facial hair when dealing with pcos?
- What is the best way to get rid of hand warts fast and without pain?
- Talk to a dermatologist online