Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Way To Deal With Bacterial Or Yeast Infection
Yeast: If it’s your 1st possible yeast infection or you aren’t sure if it’s yeast – see your dr. Some tx options include vaginal cream, ointment or suppository for sev. Days (7 to 14 days sometimes). Otc meds include monistat (miconzole), vagistat-1 (tioconazole), femstat (buoconazole), Gyne-Lotrimin or mycelex( clotrimazole). Otc meds don’t work ? See your dr. S/he may order Diflucan (oral antifungal). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Possibly: Since you are uncertain, recommend medical evaluation. ...Read more
Yes: Unfortunately, yeast infections can turn into bacterial. Sometimes it's due to the cream that one uses to treat yeast infections, your body can have a reaction to those chemicals which can then lead to bacterial vaginosis. Sometimes a woman goes back and forth between the 2. Best, if you can, is try to figure out what in diet or environment caused initial infection and prevent that. ...Read more
What would or could happen if I was to continue and ignore this yeast infection or bacterial infection? or whatever it is?
Get worse: most likely it will get worse or cause other issues. Please see your local MD to have it evaluated and treated Connect with my Virtual Practice on Healthtap for any future dental questions with my special keycode: DFWMCQ! Securely video or text chat by virtual appointment. http://htap.us/28qexs ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can Metro gel make yeast infection vaginal worsen? My gyno thinks both bacterial/ vaginal.Was on 10 days on terconizale for yeast. Why is yeast wors
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best way to deal with a loss of a loved one?
- What is the best way to cure a yeast infection?
- What is the best way to treat a yeast infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best way to sleep with a broken wrist?
- What is the best way to treat anemia with polycystic ovarian syndrome?
- What is the best way to get rid of unwanted facial hair when dealing with pcos?
- What is the best way to get rid of a sinus infection?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free