Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Way To Clean Eyeglasses
Water: Although, you may get bombarded with a number of eyeglass cleaners, in my experience and opinion, there is no better one than water. I use liquid hand soap and tap water to clean my glasses daily and then tap them dry with a flanel cloth. Works like a champ! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Not easy: Some optical shops carry a product which will minimize the effect of the scratches but these are optical defects which cannot be truly removed without changing the power of the lenses. If the scratches are in the center of the lense, or interfere with your visual efficiency, you will have to let the shop replace the lenses. ...Read more
Can't be fixed: Scratches generally cannot be fixed without remaking the lenses. ...Read more
What is the best way to get rid of acne scars? I drink 10 glasses of water a day, I use aloe very every time I bathe, and I've tried almost everything
Costco: Many patients tell me costco is very reasonable price or you could try online such as zenni optical. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best way to clean bottles and pacifiers?
- Cleaning the ears
- What is the best way to clean your liver?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best way to clean out ear wax?
- What is the best way to relieve tooth or gum pain using over-the-counter meds?
- What is the best way to get rid of chest congestion in 10 month old baby?
- What is the best way to treat a sunburn on your face?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free