Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Way To Bring The Swelling Down On The Eye From A Maschito Bite
Ice: For any inflammation such as from an insect bite, applying local ice can help decrease or minimize swelling. A nice trick for an area as irregular as the eye is to take a bag of frozen peas and hold them against the area. Do not do this for more than 20 minutes as cold can cause injury. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Swelling is the enlargement of organs, skin, or other body parts. It is caused by a buildup of fluid in the tissues. The extra fluid can lead to a rapid increase in weight over a short period of time (days to weeks). Swelling can occur all over the body (generalized) or only in one part ...Read more
I got elbowed in the eye 6days ago and the swelling has gone down but i can only open my eyes a quarter way. Will it stay like this forever?
Several days: With diligent moderately hot compresses to stye followed by gentle massage of the stye will typically resolve it after 7-10 days. There will be redness ; superficial changes in the shin where the stye was for up to a few weeks. As long as the stye has reasonably regressed over this period without pain anymore, you generally will do fine. Sometes the stye has to be lanced, particularly if increased. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Can you're nose get bigger after being punch in the eye/ nose? After the swelling come down. Is there a possibility some part of the nose stay big?
Ice, time: Mosquito bites to the eyelid can be quite itchy and sometimes painful. Since the lid skin is loose (so the lid can move properly), any edema or inflammation can spread over a large area. Use ice to help it . Sometimes you might be helped with an oral antihistamine like Benadryl or chlorpheneramine. It will go away with time. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I have a small irritation on my right eye. It is on the inside corner of the eye. I have noticed a bit of swelling. What could be this?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best way to treat a sunburn on your face?
- Is there a way that i can get a bug bite puffiness to go away on the eye?
- What is the best way to remove a contact lens that u lost in your eye?
- What is the best way to recover from a torn tendon in the foot?
- What is the best way to apply heat on a bruised muscle?
- What is the best way to eat healthier to lose weight but not go on a diet?
- What is the best way to help get free from a meth addiction?
- What is the best way to move from a low residue diet to a high fiber diet?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free