Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Way To Absorb Vitamins
When you want to get the best benefits of vitamin c in a toner which is best? One that has ascorbic acid or with citric acid?
1 K mg of Vitamin C: is not bad for you. The half-life of C in the body is about 12 hours. Better to split the dose into a.m. and p.m. doses. You can also take 1K in a.m. and 1K in p.m. Peace and good health. ...Read more
One and the same: Ascorbic acid is the chemical name for vitamin c (just as pyridoxine is the chemical name of vit b6 etc.). Vit c is an essential nutrient for every cell of our body.We need it every day as we can't store it.It's crucial for the health of skin, connective tissue, immune system, preventing heart disease etc. See http://www.Lef.Org/magazine/mag2008/apr2008_newly-discovered-benefits-of-vitamin-c_01.Htm. ...Read more
Is taking 400 iu vitamin E and 1000mg ascorbic acid daily can whiten my skin? Is it not dangerous for my health
Probably safe but...: I doubt you'll find agreement here about whether this will have any effect on your natural skin color. I trust you're wearing sunscreens. More important, i hope that you'll be pleased with whatever color your skin is naturally. Where i live, judging a person by their skin color is considered the height of ignorance; this will surely be the norm worldwide in the near future. Think for yourself. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Best way to absorb vitamin b12
- Best way to absorb vitamin d
- What vitamin helps absorb protein?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best way to improve sperm function with vitamins?
- What is the best way to take prenatal vitamins?
- Best way to get vitamins
- What condition will you get if you dont absorb vitamin b12?
- Talk to a preventive medicine specialist online for free