Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Way Of Getting Rid Of Skin Tags On My Neck
Skin tag removal: The most common method to remove skin tags is to inject a small amount of local anesthetic with a tiny needle at the base of the skin tag and then to cut it off level with the skin. A topical agent or a touch of cautery is used to stop bleeding at the site. It heals up nicely over a 2 week period. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Freezing over cuttin: I would recommend freezing with liquid nitrogen. In that case they get red and inflammed that day, then turn black before they fall off 2 weeks later. The advantage with this over numbing and cutting them off with scissors is that there is no open wound that needs to be bandaged and less chance of infection. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I have loads of skin tags on my neck and want to get rid of them but some are to small for the string method. Have you any advise please.
Dermatologist.: A Dermatologist can rid you of these properly. ...Read more
I am getting a lot of skin tags on my neck; how can I stop them from coming and get rid of ones i have. Why am i getting them all of a sudden?
Is there a safe way to remove skin tags? They're around my armpits, under eyes, neck and breast and it's annoying! how do I get rid of them?
Is there a topical application that is safe and effective for getting rid of skin tags and flat warts?
Let doc do it.: Wart-off, compond-w may help to get rid of it, however, not very effective. Dermatologist can do a better job. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best way of getting rid of skin tags under the armpit?
- What is the best way of getting rid of skin tags from under the armpit?
- How to get rid of skin tags on the neck?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best way to get rid of the dark skin caused by lichen amyloidosis?
- Best way to get rid of a stiff neck
- Best way to get rid of neck fat
- Best way to get rid of razor bumps on neck
- Talk to a dermatologist online