Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Way Of Getting Rid Of Skin Tags On My Neck
Skin tag removal: The most common method to remove skin tags is to inject a small amount of local anesthetic with a tiny needle at the base of the skin tag and then to cut it off level with the skin. A topical agent or a touch of cautery is used to stop bleeding at the site. It heals up nicely over a 2 week period. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Freezing over cuttin: I would recommend freezing with liquid nitrogen. In that case they get red and inflammed that day, then turn black before they fall off 2 weeks later. The advantage with this over numbing and cutting them off with scissors is that there is no open wound that needs to be bandaged and less chance of infection. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Is there a safe way to remove skin tags? They're around my armpits, under eyes, neck and breast and it's annoying! how do I get rid of them?
Is there a topical application that is safe and effective for getting rid of skin tags and flat warts?
Let doc do it.: Wart-off, compond-w may help to get rid of it, however, not very effective. Dermatologist can do a better job. ...Read more
I have alot of skin tags. In the usual areas groin, underarms, neck. But i am also getting them around my eyes. They are all getting very iritated and more then cosmetic issues. I have medicaid and not working. Is there any way to try to get them to pay ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best way of getting rid of skin tags from under the armpit?
- What is the best way of getting rid of skin tags under the armpit?
- What is the best thing to get rid of scars on my leg?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best way to get rid of a skin black splotchy growth scraping?
- What is the best way to get rid of stretch marks on your belly?
- What is the best way to get rid of chest congestion in 10 month old baby?
- What is the best way to get rid of tinea versicolor?
- Talk to a dermatologist online