Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Type Of Underwear For A Teenage Boy To Wear
Most Comfortable: Whatever he is most comfortable wearing. The only difference for men in terms of the underwear they wear is comfort level. Some men prefer the support of briefs or boxer briefs, while others prefer the comfort of boxers. If a teen is trying to decide, help him buy one of each type to see what works best. ...Read more
None!: Although most people use them, pillows really aren't good for our backs and necks, and can worsen our posture. Especially for a child who sleeps face down, i'd recommend not using any pillow at all. ...Read more
According to the doctor what is the amount/type of exersize that a 14 year old female should be getting?
Easy to care for.: The stores are full of adorable baby clothing and it is easy to get carried away with frilly dresses and sweater vests, and you will undoubtedly receive many of these outfits as gifts. But the most practical baby clothing is soft cotton or light wool, easy to wash, and easy to get on and off of a wiggly, wet or poopy baby. Layers work well as babies do not regulate their temperatures well. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Firm mattress: As long as the mattress does not sag and is not too old it should be fine. Some stores let you trial them. ...Read more
Please let me know if there is a way to minimise the appearance of an anterior pelvic lift in a 16 year old girl?
Unclear what you mea: I'm not familiar with a "pelvic lift" that would be visible to the naked eye just looking at someone. Just a thought I had - has her back been screened thoroughly for scoliosis? Not just side to side curve, but front to back. Low back kyphosis (tilt) could cause it to look like pelvis is tilting forward. Just a thought. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What is the average weight for a 14 year old 5'1" female, and a dancer?
Also what is the healthiest, best and quickest way to get abs at my age?
Average 110 pounds: Average weight in the US for a 5'1" 14-year-old girl is 110 pounds. Many dancers try to keep their weight too low. Please avoid this as it can cause serious long-term health problems that will interfere with your dancing and other important things in your life. The only safe and effective way to increase definition of muscle is by exercising the muscles. Supplements and gadgets aren't helpful. ...Read more
Hello doctor. I would like to know what is the best treatment for a hair loos problem for a woman of 48 years old?
Hair loss: The most important thing is to find out the reason for the hair loss. Different conditions would require different treatments. See your doctor to get a diagnosis. Something that could help in the meantime would be enough protein in the diet and to take biotin, which is a vitamin that helps the skin and nails and hair. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
12-13 years: Depends on the ages of the children you might sit for and the number. I think 13 is an appropriate age to start, but again there are many factors. If you start out with a child 2-7 that would be best. Your parents assessment is important as is the people you will be sitting for. ...Read more
Gels or creams: For treatment of acne, over-the-counter benzoyl peroxide gel/cream is quite helpful. If desired, a doctor can add an antibiotic gel/cream such as Cleocin (clindamycin phosphate) gel. If more help is needed, prescription retinoids such as Retin-A or differin gel can be used instead of benzoyl peroxide. Oral antibiotics such as tetracycline can be used also. If acne is quite severe, a dermatologist might use oral accutane. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Acne: During puberty, there is an increase in sebum production in the skin. Sebum and skin debris clog pores and the blockage results in inflammation. Gently cleaning the surface of the skin and applying acne medications such as benzoyl peroxide or prescription clindamycin help reduce the bacteria and clean up to the top layer of the skin allowing the pimples/comedones to clear over time. ...Read more
A 30 yr old man complains of swelling at the inguinal area. what is the diagnosis? What brings about the diagnosis and how will you manage the man?
5-10 %: Depending on how well defined you want the muscle groups to be seen, this runs 5-10% total body fat in most cases. The average build on an 18 yo would ru about 20%. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What kind of underwear do most teens wear?
- What is the best type of bra to wear when sufferering from costochondritis?
- What vitamins should a teenage boy take?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is a good workout routine for a teenage boy?
- What is the normalo head circumfernece for teenage boy?
- My feet hurt a lot from standing all day at work what is the best type of shoe i should wear
- Should women wear underwear when jogging
- Talk to a pediatrician online