Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Type Of Condom To Use If You Want Protection More Than Pleasure
These are mostly closed end tubes of latex and occasionally other materials to cover the penis during intercourse and prevent pregnancy and disease transmission. A wise person uses them when the history of their partner is unknown. There are some available for women's use ...Read more
Healthtap Doctors: are asked not to endorse specific brands or product lines. ...Read more
I haven't been a virgin for 2 months now and when me and my partner do it,I don't feel pleasure and it hurts a lot with the condom all types literally?
Need lubrication.: It sounds like you need lubrication. If you are not taking time to get aroused, you will be dry and sex may hurts. Foreplay, which unfortunately guys sometimes think is a waste of time, is important for women. During arousal, the vagina deepens, opens up, and lubrication is released. If you need a shortcut, a water-based lubricant like KY jelly can help. Don't use petroleum jelly w condoms! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I had sex using a trojan her pleasures spermincaded condom. Are these type of condom normally loose at the top like they bag up?
Yes!: The design is enlarged near the middle to the end. ...Read more
I know of no : Condom that doesn't have the potential to break. ...Read more
CONDOMS: There are comdoms with friction sensitive ointments in them that warm up with use. ...Read more
We tried every condom and did it without it he didn't fin inside me,I still didn't feel any pleasure but I got very wet. He is very big and thick.
More stimulation: It is not uncommon for women to not have an orgasm from vaginal intercourse alone. Many women need more stimulation of the clitoris. Talk with your partner about stimulating you more before sex. Use a good lubricant if needed. Make sure he is taking his time to enter you if he is large- your vagina can stretch, but it takes time. Always use condoms and birth control if you don't want pregnancy now ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens if you take in more calories than your body uses?
- What is the best and reliable condom to use if no allergy to latex?
- Can you use more than one glycerin suppository?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens if a person consumes more calories than their body can use?
- What is the best treatment for persistent cough for more than 2 weeks?
- What will happen if you take in more calories than you burn?
- What happens if you take more than one zyrtec?
- Talk to a preventive medicine specialist online for free