Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Yellow Eyes
No: If a baby naturally has a yellowish tint to the whites of their eyes, there is really no natural treatment. However, if it is a newborn with jaundice, the yellow will lessen when the jaundice goes away. If it is an older infant who is feeding baby food and receiving a lot of carrots or other orange/yellow vegetables in the diet, reducing these can reduce the degree of yellow tint to the eyes. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My bilirubin is 3.5, sgot is 60, sgpt 120. What is best treatment? Any food restrictions? I had yellow eyes now looks normal color
Check with doc,RD: Can't tell here. Depends on cause of your problem. Could be due to infection (typically viral), toxic reaction to meds, immune, inflammatory, bile obstruction due to stone, tumor, etc also depends on what levels were at their worst (if this is improvement). Dietician can be helpful.. ...Read more
Go to the Doctor: You need to find out why your eyes are yellow. There are several very significant possibilities. The doctor must do some testing. ...Read more
No: A person can have "off white" eyes but not yellow. This needs to be examined for systemic causes. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for eyes and skin not yellow?
- What is the best treatment for severe yellow eyes and skin?
- What is the best treatment for mild yellow eyes and skin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for urine is yellow?
- What is the best treatment for yellow vomit?
- What is the best treatment for yellow stools?
- What is the best treatment for protruding eyes?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free