Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Webbed Toes
Depends: This is generally a cosmetic problem and is not usually one that causes issues with gait nor is it often the source of pain. This is a procedure that while common place, does have some inherent risks such as flap necrosis. Consult with a surgeon that performs to consider all risks and benefits. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Webbed toes: The quick answer is no.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for webbed fingers?
- What is the best treatment for webbed neck?
- Herbal treatment for webbed toes
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Webbed toes
- What is the best treatment for bumps on toes?
- What is the best treatment for long toes?
- What is the best treatment for short toes?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free