Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Weals
More info please?: Wheals (or hives) and pimples are pretty different. Hives can be triggered by an allergy such as a food or medication, although many people develop hives without a clear cause. Acne is extremely common as well, and is due to a combination of hormones, bacteria, clogging of the pores, and inflammation in the skin. Stress, certain foods, and things applied to the skin can trigger it. ...Read more
Several things: This is one of those problems where a visit to your doctor is necessary to figure out what's going on. Only after a thorough evaluation, including examination and possibly labs and other tests, can your doctor correctly diagnose you and treat you effectively. ...Read more
Hello Iam from mexico, i am 34 years old, and i have been taking some loss weight pills for 2 days . however, i havent felt so well, ive notice weals?
I have like nettle rush on my body with itchiness. After scratching, it gets red, weal, and swollen. Usually disappear within an hour. What's that?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for laryngitis?
- What is the best treatment for bronchitis?
- What is the best treatment for burns?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for boils?
- What is the best treatment for scars?
- What is the best treatment for snoring?
- What is the best treatment for unsteadiness?