Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Vision Distortion
If epiretinal membrane is moderate stage wi/striae but no blurry vision/distortion, is it likely to advance to severe stage or could it remain stable ?
Could be: The most likely cause for this symptoms is occipital migraine which causes a greying out of the vision the the corresponding peripheral 1/2 of vision of each eye with surrounding flashing lights lasting up to 2 hours and leaving with no trace. Persistent flashing in one eye only especially with lowered vision and floaters might be a retinal detachment and needs ophthalmological evaluation soon. ...Read more
Having issues with jaw, possibly misaligned causing vision distortion to see everything fast, numbness, jaw, neck and head pain ?
Eyes: Distorted vision when tired sounds like dry eye/poor blink when staring at a screen. Try blinking more or using artificial tears. Vision distortion can also come from retinal disease like macular degeneration/ diabetes or migrain (brain), but should have no relation to fatigue. Go to ophthal if not better. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for cloudy vision?
- What is the best treatment for distorted vision?
- What is the best treatment for blurred vision?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for double vision?
- What is the best treatment for visual distortion?
- What is the best treatment for tunnel vision?
- What is the best treatment for loss of vision?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free