Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Very Late Puberty
Puberty is the normal condition in which a humans physically change from child to a teenage pre-adult who is able to reproduce (become fertile, able to have children). Pubertal development is divided into 5 stages by appearance (Tanner stages). Adolescence is time when puberty occurs, and includes ...Read more
At 12 I was avg. wgt (45kg). Over next few years I got very skinny, still had fat tho, just no muscle development. Had very very late puberty?? 18 now
Late puberty: You should see a primary doctor as soon as possible! (Spent 27 years in Sydney before coming to USA. Visited QLD only once and had a good time. Now I am 72 and still working hard and enjoying life.) ...Read more
Can you have hypogonadism with normal sized genitalia? I'm 17 m, tiny muscles, weird fat distribution, long legs, no facial hair, very late puberty.
See Pediatric: Endocrinologist, ask your doctor for referral, goodluck ...Read more
I have hypogonadism and was wondering what hormone replacement therapy would do to a 17 year old male, entering late stages of puberty (started late)?
Pediatric endocrine: Hopefully you are under the care of a pediatric endocrinologist who specializes in exactly the kind of issue you are having. Based upon the hormones that your body is already producing, an endocrinologist can determine exactly where your hypogonadism is coming from, and tailor hormonal treatment to correct it. Early therapy can create normal hormone levels and resume normal sexual development. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for very early puberty?
- Herbal treatment for very late puberty
- Remedies for very late puberty
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for late ovulation?
- Herbal treatment for very early puberty
- What is the best treatment for very painful throat rash?
- What is the best treatment for very low oxygen level?
- Talk to a pediatrician online