Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Vascular Insufficiency
Prevent/intervention: Vascular disease, like dr. Peter corrado states, needs a team approach as its a silent disease. Medical therapies; antiplatelets, antihypertensives, blood sugar control and lipid control/statins. Monitoring; ultrasound and vascular exams to intervene with stents, balloons or surgery before a cardiovascular event. Most important stop or decrease the nictotine addiction. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Dx with Vascular insufficiency 1 yr ago - wear compression socks. On Warfarin for10 yrs. Could low PT/ INR cause lower leg pain to worsen?
Typically not: The INR should not play a role in how your leg pain feels. Fluctuations in the INR can affect the efficacy of the medication though (low INR could increase risk of clotting and high INR can increase risk of bleeding). If you are on warfarin to prevent blood clots, having the INR too low could increase your risk of recurrent clots. But IRN not likely to directly correlate to leg symptoms. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Vascular insufficiency lower extremities
- Vascular insufficiency intestine
- Acute vascular insufficiency
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Acute vascular insufficiency of intestine
- What are the best home remedies for peripheral vascular disease?
- Peripheral vascular disease vs. venous insufficiency
- Peripheral vascular disease vs chronic venous insufficiency
- Talk to a vascular surgeon online for free