Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Vaginal Tear During Delivery
Common complication: Your OB is best suited to answer this question but basically it is a cut or laceration of the vagina during vaginal delivery. It is a common complication of delivery that is repaired after the delivery is complete but may be prevented by an episiotomy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Repair: Depends what caused it, if it is new it can be repaired by sewing it. If it is older it can still be repaired but it would be possible more involved. If is is small sometimes topical meds can be applied to heal it. You need to see your obgyn to be evaluated. ...Read more
It depends.: Most tears should heal within two to three weeks at the most. Topical Bacitracin (not neosporin) with a pad should be changed two to three times daily, and at least a daily bath or shower. It should heal without any problems but it might be sore for a few weeks to months so be careful with intercourse and bicycles, spin classes, etc. ...Read more
Is it common to have pain while having sex after healing of third degree vaginal tear after delivery of baby?
I caused a 3/4" posterior vaginal tear two weeks ago to my girlfriend during sex. Now it only hurts during sex. How can she speed up recovery. ?
Yes it can: if you have a nonhealed scar, it can bleed with trauma during intercourse. Give it 3-4 weeks and let it heal before you resume intercourse Best Wishes Dr M ...Read more
Ok, so I got a vaginal tear during sex, it hurt really really bad. I was stupid and listened to a friend to put anal ease by the wound to numb the area so it wouldn't hurt so bad since its nothing but like super strong orajel. Well it caused me to break o
Burned skin vagina: Hello ~ Ouch sounds sore. As you note its not clever to place corrosive oint on vaginal skin which is almost exact copy of mucus membrane in mouth. So if you wont put it in the mouth dont put it in vagina. If the breakout ABOVE is NOT herpes get some cortisone cream otc and apply 2-3x.day.It will give relief and it heal eventually.. :-)) ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for planning vaginal delivery after c-section?
- What is the best treatment for watery vaginal discharge?
- What is the best treatment for noticeable vaginal odor?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for vaginal itching?
- What is the best treatment for vaginal odor after sexual intercourse?
- What is the best treatment for tingling vaginal area after medication?
- What is the best treatment for vaginal discharge with mucus and blood?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free