Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Vaginal Sores
What are some of the causes of vaginal sores. I have one on the side of the vagina. Visited a nurse but didn't get any medication.
Vaginal sores: There are a number of possibilities: infection, inflammation, trauma, a growth. Please see a doctor, an ob/gyn if the lesion is within the vagina, either ob/gyn or dermatology if the lesion is vulvar. You need a diagnosis and proper treatment. Whatever the issue is, there are treatments for it. ...Read more
Vaginal sores, i got type 1 herpes no type 2 so dr is not treating type 1 til she swabs a new breakout. Why not treat type if we ruled out type 2?
Internal Vaginal sor: Why u r looking for over the counter medication, see u physician , discuss w him his finding than ask about the most suitable treatment. ...Read more
Depends: If you're sure it's not an std (if you're still a virgin) then vulvar (outer skin) lesions are most likely to be due to shaving or infections of the hair follicles. Use a mild antibacterial soap and avoid shaving for a few months and see if they resolve. You can also try a hydro-cortisone cream twice daily. If they persist or recur, get to a good ob/gyn to help determine the cause. ...Read more
Vaginal sores? I have a few sores on my vagina. They don't itch. It isnt painful the urinate and i haven't noticed any discharge. What could it be?
Sores, : Sores, or lesions, on the vagina can be caused by a variety of different conditions. They can be caused by an infectious process, or even by a skin condition. Any lesion or sore in the vaginal area should always be checked out, with consideration for having cultures taken for a diagnosis. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for sores?
- What is the best treatment for no vaginal discharge?
- What is the best treatment for vaginal mass?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for vaginal atrophy?
- What is the best treatment for vaginal redness?
- What is the best treatment for vaginal itching?
- What is the best treatment for vaginal discharge?
- Talk to a dermatologist online