Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Vaginal Discharge
What could thick stringy white odorless vaginal discharge mean. Treated numerous times with 3 and 7 date yeast infection treatments.?
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
Have a work up first: There are so many causes of discharge, it is hard to say. Before you treat it, you should have a thorough exam and history. That way you are treating exactly what the problem is and it will be more effective. ...Read more
Boric acid: Put boric acid into empty size 0 veggie capsules, and insert one vaginally twice a day for 1 week. ...Read more
Vaginal Discharge: Vaginal discharge is a combination of dead cells, cervical mucus and exudate from the vaginal walls. Lactobacilli, a type of sugar fermenting bacteria keeps the bad bacteria out . Excessive is a relative term since the amount can vary with age and hormonal changes. Infection needs to be ruled out by examining the discharge with a microscope and pH paper. Consult with your physician. ...Read more
Black discharge: Usually, brown or black vaginal discharge is from old blood. You may have had some spotting - which can happen with certain forms of birth control like depo. There are other causes of spotting and abnormal vaginal bleeding/discharge including fibroids, pcos, ovulation, other medications and infections. Please contact your doctor to be evaluated! good luck! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for no vaginal discharge?
- What is the best treatment for change in vaginal discharge?
- What is the best treatment for vaginal discharge with mucus and blood?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the treatment of excessive vaginal discharge?
- What is the best treatment for vaginal mass?
- What is the best treatment for vaginal irritation?
- What is the best treatment for vaginal sores?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free