Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Tunnel Vision
I received a concussion 7.5 weeks ago but the only symptom I've had is a slight fogginess. It seems like tunnel vision. Does this require treatment?
Concussion: Yes. The persistent symptoms require evaluation with an MRI of the brain. A concussion specialist may want to do neuropsychological testing to identify any subtle cognitive deficits. You will want to get cleared by your physician for sports and exercise too. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Depends: Early on cubital tunnel syndrome can be treated with activity modifications (avoid excessive elbow flexion and external compression on the medial elbow). Nerve gliding exercises can help in some mild cases as can oral steroids. Ultimately, only surgery can decompress or take the pressure off the nerve. ...Read more
Surgery: Treatment options for cubital tunnel can include therapy and splint, however, if there is significant nerve symptoms and nerve studies document severely limited nerve function or ultrasound demonstrates significant swelling then surgery may be a better option. This can be performed endoscopically with a minimal incision and quick recovery, . ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
None: There are colored lenses and contact lenses which can shift the axis of color perception so that you might correctly identify some color vision test plates that you would miss with the naked eye. But these devices shift your deficiency to a new axis; they do not treat the condition which is permanent and usually inherited. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for cloudy vision?
- What is the best treatment for distorted vision?
- What is the best treatment for vision distortion?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for dim vision?
- What is the best treatment for double vision?
- What is the best treatment for loss of vision?
- What is the best treatment for carpal tunnel syndrome?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free