Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Toe Spasms
Right big toe spasms every few minutes, for 3 weeks. what causes it? also, same toe's knuckle darkened few weeks prior. Related? no injury or trauma.
Early Gout: I don't know exactly what you mean when you say your toe spasms. The observation that the toe darkened prior to the spasm is interesting. Anytime a complaint is made regarding the big toe, especially by a male, gout is considered, at least by me. Typically in sub-clinical gout, mild to moderate spasms of pain can exist. The toe can also turn a darker color of red purple. Sex and age are right. ...Read more
I'm 29 year old woman what is the best treatment for toe nail fungus/fungal. Both big toe nail very discoloured & thin?
Topical or oral: Since it is only two nails, I would try a topical anti fungal medication daily. Your other option is to take an oral anti fungal medication once a day for three months. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for infantile spasms?
- What is the best treatment for abdominal spasm?
- What is the best treatment for muscle spasms?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for bowel spasms?
- What is the best treatment for finger spasms?
- What is the best treatment for coughing spasms?
- What is the best treatment for bumps on toes?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free