Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Throat Swelling
Swelling is the enlargement of organs, skin, or other body parts. It is caused by a buildup of fluid in the tissues. The extra fluid can lead to a rapid increase in weight over a short period of time (days to weeks). Swelling can occur all over the body (generalized) or only in one part ...Read more
See doctor: The need for you to be seen soon or immediately depends upon a few things. Are you having trouble breathing, is it only on one side, does it hurt, how long has it been like this, is it worsening. If it is the outside of your throat/both sides, could be swollen glands, and because of viral infection. If you are having trouble breathing, go to E.R. Now. All else see dr soon. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
It begins working : Immediately.Get a more detailed answer ›
Throat swelling: This is a medical emergency, you need to be seen as soon as possible. If the condition comes and goes you may have angioedema of the throat and this can result from multiple causes, please don't treat this lightly, an online forum is not a place for this, see a doctor asap. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Possibly: Anaphylaxis can occur and best is to see a good allergist/dermatologist regarding the chronic hives. You may also be tested for possible food sensitivities as our gut is closely linked to our immune system. Your allergist may also prescribe an Epipen (epinephrine) to you depending on the severity of your allgeries. Best wishes. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for eye swelling?
- What is the best treatment for facial swelling?
- What is the best treatment for tongue swelling?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for sore throat?
- What is the best treatment for blisters in the throat?
- What is the best treatment for throat tightness?
- What is the best treatment for throat clearing?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free