Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Thin Lips
Are the results of a fat transfer permanent? If i get a fat transfer to make my thin lips fuller, will i eventually need to repeat the treatment? Can the fat injections migrate or will they stay in place?
Beeswax: Beeswax would be a better choice. It'll treat the dry cracking lips but is non-toxic if swallowed. ...Read more
Moisturizing: Eczema is often controlled by strategies to reduce drying of skin. Avoid irritants (harsh soap, hot water) and apply moisturizer immediately after bathing and several times during day (Aquaphor, Vanicream, Eucerin, CeraVe are all good, but with varying degree of "greasiness"). Low-dose topical corticosteroid can be used as well. If any sign of infection of cracked skin, then antibiotic essential ...Read more
I have a sore on the inside of my right cheek, near my lips. It is white in color. I've had it for four or five days. What is the best treatment?
I have a small white filled pimple on my lower lip line. What is the best treatment for it? Benzoyl peroxide doesn't seem to help. Can I use abreva?
No easy fix: Put a hot compress on it if you are able, for as long as is convenient. Try not to pop it until this happens on its own. ...Read more
I have a dry rash underneath my nose on my upper lip. What is the best treatment for it? It happens every few months -- goes away and comes back.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for thin upper lip?
- What is the best treatment for thin skin?
- Herbal treatment for thin lips
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for long thin fingers?
- What is the best treatment for lip inflammation?
- What is the best treatment for lip blister?
- What is the best treatment for blue lips?
- Talk to a dermatologist online