Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Temporary Flat Head
Flat head: A misshapen head may be caused by prenatal compressions rather than true synostosis. If this is the case, the misshapen head should resolve spontaneously within the first few months of life. ...Read more
What is the best treatment for reuccaring back head fungus that wont respond to creams or tablets?
Thorough de-lousing!: With head lice, wash the hair with shampoo containg lice killing medication, usually malathion. That should kill lice but not all the eggs (nits). Wash all bedding and clothing with hot water & detergent to kill lice/eggs. Comb hair with nit comb twice daily for two weeks to prevent recurrence. Check: center for disease control's website: http://www.Cdc.Gov/parasites/lice/head/treatment.Html. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Nix (permethrin) or Rid: I'd start with a basic otc product like nix (permethrin) cream rinse or rid. Used as directed, they are generally effective when used in conjunction with daily combing with a nit comb. You don't need to fumigate your home, but i would clean brush/comb with boiling water, wash and dry bedding/ clothing (hot dryer). Items that can't be launder and dried on hot should go into a bag for 2 weeks. Good luck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Herbal treatment for temporary flat head
- Temporary flat head
- Home remedies for temporary flat head
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for flat face?
- What is the best treatment for flat affect?
- What is the best treatment for temporary episodes of one sided paralysis?
- What is the best treatment for flat nose bridge?
- Talk to a pediatrician online