Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Swollen Toenail Area
Urological eval: to determine cause.Get a more detailed answer ›
It may hurt, but...: There is a small piece of nail still embedded in the corner. You need to get that out. If you can't get it out on your own, a podiatrist can. Sometimes this can be done without numbing the toe, but often, anesthesia is necessary. If it is a chronic condition, there is a very successful surgery that can be done to permanently correct the problem. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See a podiatrist: The podiatrist can examine the toe and may be able to trim the nail properly for you and recommend a topical medication to avoid recurrence or may recommend a more definitive treatment. Depending on the chronicity of your ingrown toenails, you may want to have the edge of the nail plate removed temporarily or permanently. Both procedure are done in-office with little to no down-time. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See your physician.: First, the reason for the swelling must be determined. Then the proper treatment can be prescribed. ...Read more
I woke up with a swollen uvula. It is very large. I can feel it when i move my tongue. What is the best treatment for reducing swelling? Nsaid? Antihi
Ice, time: You get a swollen uvula like you described from severe snoring and probable obstructive sleep apnea. The severity of your snoring causes trauma to the uvula which causes it to swell. I strongly recommend that you see an ENT dr for an evaluation and probable sleep study with consideration of cpap. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Warm Soaks: Hard to be more specific from your description. A paranychia is a common infection around the finger nail and can cause this. Usually warm soaks help, but if symptoms get worse you may need antibiotics. Get it checked out by your doctor if soaking doesn't help. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for swollen ball of foot?
- What is the best treatment for tingling vaginal area after medication?
- What is the best treatment for swollen labia?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for painful red rash on sun exposed areas?
- What is the best treatment for swollen abdomen?
- What is the best treatment for redness or scales on face or diaper area?
- What is the best treatment for blue black discoloration of areas of skin?
- Talk to a dermatologist online