Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Swollen Belly
Infection or hernia: The most likely problem associated with a swollen belly button, if this is the first time you are encountering this at age 37, is either an umbilical hernia (a defect in the wall of your abdomen) or an infection. If it is painful, red, swollen or if you are having nausea, vomiting and are unable to go to the bathroom, you should get checked as soon as possible. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Abdominal swelling, or distention, is more often caused by overeating than by a serious illness. This problem can be caused by: air swallowing (a nervous habit), buildup of fluid in the abdomen (this can be a sign of a serious medical problem), gas in the intestines from eating foods that are high in fiber (such as fruits and vegetables), irritable ...Read more
Few months: It depends on the surgical approach, but it is not uncommon for women to experience "swelly belly" for a few months after hyst. A support girdle type undergarment may help with discomfort. ...Read more
I took 3 days together expired caltrate tabs 600 mg n now i hav full body swelling for many days n swollen belly n i feel heavy wht to do?
Body: Hard to tell from your description. You need to see a doctor right away. Go to the ER ...Read more
Yes: If your baby's belly appears larger than normal, they should be examined right away. If they are fussy, the swelling could be a sign of infection or blockage. If not fussy, it could be due to a growth or mass. It could also be due to a less serious but more common condition such as constipation or gas. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Diet & exercise.: Gi issues may need to be ruled out as well. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for swollen glands?
- What is the best treatment for swollen abdomen?
- What is the best treatment for swollen labia?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for inny belly button?
- What is the best treatment for belly button bleeding?
- What is the best treatment for protruding belly button?
- What is the best treatment for bruising around belly button?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online