Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Swelling Of Fingers Or Hand
See below: The first thing to do is to see a doctor to try to figure out why the hands and fingers are swelling. There can be many reasons for this and only a trained md or do has the expertise to figure this out. ...Read more
Swelling is the enlargement of organs, skin, or other body parts. It is caused by a buildup of fluid in the tissues. The extra fluid can lead to a rapid increase in weight over a short period of time (days to weeks). Swelling can occur all over the body (generalized) or only in one part ...Read more
Depends: This is not an unusual complaint with cts. Once treated though those symtoms will usually fade with time. Everyone is different. ...Read more
Can swelling of fingers, along with knuckle, wrist pain and redness on hands be a sign of which, scleroderma or lupus or both...No reynaurds here.
Small itchy liquid filled blister clusters along inside of fingers and on palm. They get red when irritated, some swelling of fingers. Never goes away?
41yo male-pain in back of neck, radiating 2 left shoulder, sometime 2 left hand joint, fingers x10 days; dx cervical spondylosis.best treatment option?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for no swelling of abdomen or legs?
- What is the best treatment for severe swelling of abdomen or legs?
- What is the best treatment for swelling over an injured finger or toe?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for moderate swelling of abdomen or legs?
- What is the best treatment for swelling of private parts?
- What is the best treatment for swelling in arch of foot?
- What is the best treatment for scarring of the vulva or cervix?
- What is the best treatment for swelling of legs or abdomen?