Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Spermatogenesis
Hormones: Virtually all men produce sperm naturally after puberty starts. Hormones rarely help men who have poor sperm quality because they do not have a hormone deficiency. Some men have a hormone deficiency and they can begin producing normal sperm with hormone treatment. The method of giving the hormones requires experience and training so find a specialist for this problem. Best wishes. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Here are some...: It's hard to say which one stimulates which; oftentimes multiple factors are interacting to make a organ properly although one of the involved factors may play a major role for its overall functions. For sperm formation, FSH (follicule-stimulating hormone) is the key one but conjunction with healthy testicular tissue and LH as well as testosterone. More? Ask your Dr., preferably urologist. ...Read more
After how long should spermatogenesis be normal after vacicocele operation and how does smoking affect it?
Sperm p varix surg: Typical transit time in the epididymis is 78-82 days: most physicians recommend a waiting/recovery period of at least 3 months after varicocele ligation. And "yes, " smoking affects sperm quality, and should be discontinued indefinitely by couples attempting fertility. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Remedies for spermatogenesis
- What is the best treatment of eczima?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for bronchitis?
- What is the best treatment for burns?
- What is the best treatment for thalesima?
- What is the best treatment for boils?
- Talk to a urologist online for free