Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Sore On Eyelid
What is the treatment and recovery time for tracitis? Also the skin on my eye lids are peeling and have sore crispy eyes is that linked?
Trichiasis: Misdirected eyelashes (trichiasis) or eyelashes growing from the wrong place (distichiasis) that invert and rub on the surface of the eye (cornea), are very irritating. The symptoms of scratchiness, tearing and pain are common. Sometimes it can lead to a corneal abrasion, infection and scarring. The lashes can be epilated (pulled). If they recur then electrolysis or minor surgical procedure. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
A swelling(lump)on my left upper eyelid,round hard tender,i had such lumps before 7-8times last summer,wt is it?chalazion?treatment n prevention?dtail
Nothing to fool with: An ulcer on eyelid needs to be evaluated. Herpes simplex, virus that causes cold sores, is not very common on the eyelid but if there can lead to an infection of the cornea called keratitis. You will need prescription medicine, acyclovir, for either. It may be a meiobian cyst [oil gland for lashes] which usually clears with warm packs and sometimes needs antibiotics & followup eyelid scrubs. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See an EyeMD.: "poofy" eyelids may be from allergies, if so cold compresses are helpful. If due to clogged oil glands (meibomitis), then hot compresses are better. Take a clean sock, fill it with rice, put in microwave for 30-40 seconds and place over closed eyes for 15 minutes 2x/day. If no better see an eye care professional. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Sore nipples: If the sore nipples are not because you are nursing your baby. Please seek consultation from a physician who specializes in the treatment of breasts. In rare cases there could be an infection, or very rare a type of breast cancer. Please don't worry, i'm just giving answers if you are not actively breast feeding. If the other notable physicians remedies don't seem to help. Please reconsult. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best over-the-counter treatment for eczema on the face?
- What is the best treatment for rash on head or neck?
- What is the best treatment for red spots on face or chest that blanch?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for rash on face?
- What is the best treatment for small bumps on face or neck?
- What is the best treatment for blue gray spots on lips?
- What is the best treatment for bald patch on back of head?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free