Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Smelly Feet
Cure smelly feet: Cure implies never returning . If hyperhydrosis is the cause then you can only deal with it with products that assist with controlling that. The really best thing to do is see your podiatrist for an evaluation and a recommendation for products that will help with your unique situation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Dry them: Foot odor is from bacteria, bacteria grown in our shoes and between our toes. You need to rotate shoes and socks ie. Never wear same shoes 2 days in a row. Also wear socks with shoes whenever possible. If your feet sweat excessively you can spray the bottom with underarm deodorant before putting on socks. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Adjust: Some people are prone to smelly feet. Tips- changes socks frequently if feet sweat alot, also use a foot pwder, spray shoes out with a lysol disinfectant, allow shoes to dry out overnight. Try using an air freshner for shoes, such as fabreeze. Keep feet dry! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Yes: There are many commercial products available at local pharmacy. Washing them daily helps. If they sweat then control the sweating. A simple home remedy is to soak in warm water and tea bags. The tannic acid in the tea will dry your pores. Do it every day for a week and then maintenance once weekly works very well. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for smelly urine?
- What is the best treatment for burning sensations in hands and feet?
- What is the best treatment for redness of hands and feet?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for large feet?
- What is the best treatment for rocker bottom feet?
- What is the best treatment for cold feet?
- What is the best treatment for small feet?
- Talk to a dermatologist online