Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Smaller Than Average Baby
No treatment needed: Fetal cholelithiasis is relatively common (1 in 300 pregnancies). It is caused usually by hemolytic conditions of newborns or maternal hemolytic anemias. The prognosis is excellent, with most stones gone by the babies' first year of life. ...Read more
1 1/2 weeks ago I had a large fibroid that calcified to a grapefruit size in uturus wall. What is the best treatment so we can have more babies?
My doctor says my infant has dermatitis on her face due to overactive oil glands. What is the best treatment for it?
Infant dental care: You should start by wiping their gums with a washcloth after they eat - that way they will be used to you in their mouth, as soon as the teeth erupt you should be brushing and flossing them -let them do it first and then you follow up. Their diet is very important at this stage and you control it totally. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Trial of antibiotics: Usually start with a short course of antibiotics to see if your symptoms improve. ...Read more
See doctor: If you have an acute small bowel obstruction you should get emergency care. There are several possibilities and you will likely need to be hospitalized for at least short period of time since you will likely not be able to eat or drink until issue is resolved. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for small kidneys?
- What is the best treatment for small head?
- What is the best treatment for small mouth?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for small hands?
- What is the best treatment for small teeth?
- What is the best treatment for small testes?
- What is the best treatment for small penis?
- What is the best treatment for small eye?