Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Smaller Than Average Baby
Eczema: Hydration is key for treatment and prevention. Your child should have a daily bath, and a good moisturizer, such as cerave, should be applied immediately after the bath. To treat eczema flare ups, normally, a topical steroid preperation is used. Depending on the severity of the flare up, oral antibiotics and/or oral steroids maybe needed. Prevention is key. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Baby eczema: Moisturizer use everyday and one that is fragrant and perfume free. ...Read more
My 6month old baby have dark spot on my skin caused insect bites what should I do or what is the best treatment to remove dark spot tnx?
No treatment needed: Fetal cholelithiasis is relatively common (1 in 300 pregnancies). It is caused usually by hemolytic conditions of newborns or maternal hemolytic anemias. The prognosis is excellent, with most stones gone by the babies' first year of life. ...Read more
Topical medication: Topical meds are usually effective and oral are stressful to the yong liver and are not recommended. ...Read more
1 1/2 weeks ago I had a large fibroid that calcified to a grapefruit size in uturus wall. What is the best treatment so we can have more babies?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for small teeth?
- What is the best treatment for small lower jaw?
- What is the best treatment for small bumps on face or neck?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for baby presents head down facing up?
- Treating small, white spots on the inside of the cheek
- What is the best treatment for fragile small blood vessels?
- What is the best treatment for small hands?
- What is the best treatment for small penis?