Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Small Hands
Maybe,maybe not: This can be a simple variation fro the normal based on complex genetic factors. It can also be a feature of in excess of 40 named syndromes or associations listed in "smith's recognizable patterns of human malformation" 7ed.2013. ...Read more
No syndrome : There are no syndromes known to me where the only finding is one of small hands. I would ask your doctor to look you over closely for any other anatomic findings out of the norm. If you have no other findings on exam, then you have small hands and that's it. That can certainly happen and would be totally normal! ! ...Read more
Nothing: If your hands are functionally normal. I wouldn't recommend anything. ...Read more
Variation of normal: At best, this appears a variation of normal development. It does not necessarily indicate that there is something pathologic or genetically wrong. Fortunately, shoes and gloves come in different sizes. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for small eye?
- What is the best treatment for small feet?
- What is the best treatment for small kidneys?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for small mouth?
- What is the best treatment for small face?
- What is the best treatment for small teeth?
- What is the best treatment for small testes?
- Talk to a pediatrician online