Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Skin Tags
I have skin tags around my bottom, .Too embarrassed to go to an office and spread my bottom . Any home treatments?
Skin tag removal: The most common method to remove skin tags is to inject a small amount of local anesthetic with a tiny needle at the base of the skin tag and then to cut it off level with the skin. A topical agent or a touch of cautery is used to stop bleeding at the site. It heals up nicely over a 2 week period. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Freezing over cuttin: I would recommend freezing with liquid nitrogen. In that case they get red and inflammed that day, then turn black before they fall off 2 weeks later. The advantage with this over numbing and cutting them off with scissors is that there is no open wound that needs to be bandaged and less chance of infection. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I'm treating my plantar wart with aldara (imiquimod) and tagamet. It's much less tender now but hasn't diminished in size very much. Is the treatment working?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Skin tags removal treatment
- Herbal treatment for skin tags
- What is the best way of getting rid of skin tags under the armpit?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best way of getting rid of skin tags from under the armpit?
- What is a hemorrhoid skin tag?
- What is the cause of skin tags?
- What causes a skin tag?
- Talk to a dermatologist online