Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Skin Tags
I have skin tags around my bottom, .Too embarrassed to go to an office and spread my bottom . Any home treatments?
No: Examination is necessary to identify the nature of the condition and offer appropriate treatment. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Skin tag removal: The most common method to remove skin tags is to inject a small amount of local anesthetic with a tiny needle at the base of the skin tag and then to cut it off level with the skin. A topical agent or a touch of cautery is used to stop bleeding at the site. It heals up nicely over a 2 week period. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Freezing over cuttin: I would recommend freezing with liquid nitrogen. In that case they get red and inflammed that day, then turn black before they fall off 2 weeks later. The advantage with this over numbing and cutting them off with scissors is that there is no open wound that needs to be bandaged and less chance of infection. ...Read moreGet help now ›
See Your Doctor: Go and see your doctor, usually after a little numbing medicine is applied, they can be painlessly cut off in the office. ...Read moreGet help now ›
I'm treating my plantar wart with aldara and tagamet. It's much less tender now but hasn't diminished in size very much. Is the treatment working?
See your physician: These are powerful medications. Having less pain is a step in the right direction. Have you physician evaluate the area to compare it with how it was prior to treatment. ...Read moreGet help now ›
My 1month old baby is having skin tag on left nostril,
hence little baby for removal & care, what treatment should be?
Worried about it please suggest
Skin tag: Speak to your pediatrician and see a dermatologist if you must have it removed for cosmetic reasons, do not try anything over the counter for it. ...Read moreGet help now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for skin that has been scratched raw and is oozing?
- What is the best treatment for severely dry skin over-the-counter lotion?
- What is the best treatment for fragile skin?
- What is the best treatment for bleeding under the skin?
- What is the best treatment for hardened bumps of calcium deposits under the skin?
- What is the best treatment for raw skin?
- What is the best treatment for translucent skin?
- What is the best treatment for skin color changes?
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free