Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Skin Tags
I have skin tags around my bottom, .Too embarrassed to go to an office and spread my bottom . Any home treatments?
Skin tag removal: The most common method to remove skin tags is to inject a small amount of local anesthetic with a tiny needle at the base of the skin tag and then to cut it off level with the skin. A topical agent or a touch of cautery is used to stop bleeding at the site. It heals up nicely over a 2 week period. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Freezing over cuttin: I would recommend freezing with liquid nitrogen. In that case they get red and inflammed that day, then turn black before they fall off 2 weeks later. The advantage with this over numbing and cutting them off with scissors is that there is no open wound that needs to be bandaged and less chance of infection. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for skin that has been scratched raw and is oozing?
- What is the best treatment for severely dry skin over-the-counter lotion?
- What is the best treatment for fragile skin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for hardened bumps of calcium deposits under the skin?
- What is the best treatment for raw skin?
- What is the best treatment for translucent skin?
- What is the best treatment for skin color changes?
- Talk to a dermatologist online