Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Skin Changes
Yes: Common concerns are increased pigmentation of the face (e.g. Along cheek bones and upper lip, often referred to as the mask of pregnancy) and abdominal stretch marks. Generally increased blood flow may cause a noticeable blush over the cheeks referred to as the pregnancy glow. Acne may become more problematic during pregnancy and spider veins may also develop. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Too much milk: No problem that i know of.Get a more detailed answer ›
BHRT. : The Estradiol and Progesterone deficiencies caused by menopause can accelerate skin wrinkling and dryness. The best treatment is to replace these hormones using bioidentical hrt. That is, hormones which are identical in chemical structure to what the body would produce if it could. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for skin pigment changes?
- What is the best treatment for skin color changes?
- What is the best treatment for behavioral changes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for atrophic muscle changes?
- What is the best treatment for change in color of genitals?
- What is the best treatment for change in vaginal discharge?
- What is the best treatment for abrupt personality change?
- Talk to a dermatologist online