Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Skin Changes
BHRT. : The Estradiol and Progesterone deficiencies caused by menopause can accelerate skin wrinkling and dryness. The best treatment is to replace these hormones using bioidentical hrt. That is, hormones which are identical in chemical structure to what the body would produce if it could. ...Read more
Yes that's normal: Changes in temperature can affect the small blood vessels or capillaries in the skin. When you get exposed to cold these vessels will shrink or constrict to reduce heat loss and the skin may become pale or bluish. In hot environments these vessels will dilate to give off excess heat and the skin will become pink or red. Some medicines or diseases such as low thyroid may make this worse. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Too much milk: No problem that i know of.Get a more detailed answer ›
Blood clot: Blood clots may cause a spectrum of symptoms depending on the location and size. In extremities, blood clots can cause symptoms such as pain and swelling. In the lungs, blood clots can cause shortness of breath and chest pain. Because blood clots commonly involve deep vessels skin changes aren't usually seen. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for skin color changes?
- What is the best treatment for skin pigment changes?
- What is the best treatment for skin that has been scratched raw and is oozing?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for fragile skin?
- What is the best treatment for bleeding under the skin?
- What is the best treatment for hardened bumps of calcium deposits under the skin?
- What is the best treatment for raw skin?
- Talk to a dermatologist online